Enapter is a unique, fast growing and award-winning electrolyser manufacturer on a mission to replace fossil fuels with green hydrogen. We’re a big international team, driven and united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – urgency, simplicity and transparency. To learn about our plan to help flip global warming, please read the Enapter Whitepaper. If it thrills you as much as it thrills us, this position might be for you.
We are looking for an experienced Facility Planner / Project Manager (m/f/d) to build up our R&D Facilities of our Enapter Campus in Saerbeck. You will be responsible for the design, regulatory approval and construction of the Engineering facility in close cooperation with the Saerbeck Project Manager & Factory Planner, the Engineering Team in Pisa as well as with the construction company, technical suppliers and local authorities.
- Manage our Engineering facilities projects from planning to closing, including budget control, resource planning, documentation and risk analysis
- Support R&D Team Leads and ensure that new laboratories and facilities are designed and built on time and according to specifications
- Liaison between partner organisations, suppliers and technical teams in Germany and Italy with the responsibility to ensure stakeholder satisfaction
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow's world and Enapter's role in it
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Aerospace, Energy, Electronic, Chemical or equivalent)
- At least 3 years of working experience in R&D departments in Engineering field as well as managing laboratories, equipment, and teams
- Excellent knowledge of wide engineering principles (thermodynamics, heat transfer, fluid mechanics, mechanical and electrical principles)
- Experience in managing funded projects will be a plus
- Ability to develop new ideas and translate them into practical and measurable deliverables
- Professional knowledge of MS Office and AutoCad are a must
- Knowledge of programming languages such as: Matlab, Python, Labview would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and German
*You don't meet all the requirements listed, but you like the tasks and the working environment and think you are up to the challenges? Then get in touch anyway and tell us why. We look forward to hearing from you!
- The opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- An exciting workspace close to our upcoming Enapter Campus, in the climate-community of Saerbeck, NRW
- A market-oriented compensation package
- Lots of responsibility and creative freedom
- Truly flat hierarchies and great, green colleagues
We know that diverse groups drive progress faster. As a company with focus on R&D, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. So, if you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to add new perspectives to our team, please tell us about this. We look forward to hearing from you!