About Enapter and what we do:
Enapter is a rapidly growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We are an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, check out the Enapter website (www.enapter.com/about).
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our Enapter Customer Projects Team in Pisa. The Enapter Customer Projects Team is responsible for the following services in Enapter:
- Managing multi-core electrolyser and single-core electrolyser deployment projects in a customer facing role
- Providing Technical Support to Sales and Business Development on customer prospects and bids
- Offering electrolyser integration and system design consulting services to customers
The team was created at the beginning of this year and is based in both our offices in Pisa and in Saerbeck (Germany). If you join our team, you will be mainly working on projects and bids but will also help in developing the team’s processes.
To be a successful Technical Project Management, you should be able to successfully follow a project from its commercial phase to its completion, while remaining in cost, on time and in quality. Ultimately, an exceptional Technical Project manager will harness employees' unique strengths to promote the viability of all projects.
If you are as passionate about changing the world as we are then you are in the right place!
What role will you play in building a green hydrogen future?
- Assist in creating technical offers for multi-core electrolyser and containerized single-core electrolyser solutions.
- Manage customer-facing projects of MW or kW Electrolyser systems.
- Overall responsibility of Time, Cost and Quality on your assigned projects.
- Support internal and external stakeholders to bring projects to a successful conclusion.
- Liaison between partner organizations, suppliers and technical teams in Germany and Italy
What do you need to help make our goals a reality?
- University degree in an Engineering field, ideally Energy or Mechanical
- At least 3 years of experience in project management, ideally in a technical field
- Experience in coaching and mentoring employees and emerging talent
- A high level of analysis and problem-solving skills
- Confident working with technical regulations and standards
- Proficiency in reading Technical Requirements and contract documents
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Confident knowledge of English, German is a plus.
Why you’ll look forward to working with us:
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That's what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- Working on an empty stomach is the worst. We offer lunch tickets and have restaurants close by that are affiliated. We also have kitchens with coffee machines to get your coffee fix!
- Optional access to health insurance to cover those unexpected visits to the doctor or specialist and optional access to a pension fund to help support your future savings goals! (In line with the current “C.C.N.L. settore Industria Chimica” - National Collective Bargaining Agreement for the Chemical Industry sector)
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- We celebrate our success together… often! You’ll frequently see snacks and healthy treats in the office
- An exciting working environment at our original R&D and production facility just outside of Pisa
We offer all the basics anyone can expect:
- A competitive salary package based on the market and what you bring to the table, paid sick leave for both your physical and mental health and 33.5 days paid leave (including holidays, permissions and ROL) per year.
Think we might be the right fit?
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements we’ve mentioned please still apply! We are always on the lookout for new talent and for those who are passionate about what we do!
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!