About Enapter and what we do:
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We are an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please visit our company page (www.enapter.com/about).
We are in search of a Data Analyst to join our R&D Stack team in Pisa, Italy. As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for mining, reorganising, and manipulating data, as well as integrating local acquisition systems into our cloud-based platform. You will work closely with various teams, including R&D Testing, Chemistry, Production and Quality, and Customer Support, providing analysis support to identify issues and troubleshoot them.
If you are as passionate about changing the world as we are then you are in the right place!
What role will you play in building a green hydrogen future?
- Mine data from primary and secondary sources and interpret them using statistical tools.
- Reorganise data in a format that can be easily read by humans or machines.
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems.
- Create visualisations of data and prepare reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Collaborate with programmers, engineers, and organisational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance.
- Collaborate with other teams to troubleshoot issues.
- Assist in the integration of local acquisition systems into our cloud-based platform.
- Maintain current Python Dash/Voila-based app deployments to ensure their smooth operation and functionality.
What do you need to help make our goals a reality?
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow's world and Enapter's role in it
- University degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related fields.
- Strong knowledge using programming languages such as Python and SQL.
- Methodical and logical approach together with strong numerical reasoning skills.
- Committed to fostering a respectful, friendly and collaborative team atmosphere.
- Excellent time management skills that enable you to meet tight deadlines.
- A strong attention to fine detail.
- Solutions focused approach to problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. German and/or Italian is a plus.
Why you’ll look forward to working with us:
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That's what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- Working on an empty stomach is the worst. We offer lunch tickets and have restaurants close by that are affiliated. We also have kitchens with coffee machines to get your coffee fix!
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- We celebrate our success together… often! You’ll frequently see snacks and healthy treats in the office
- An exciting working environment at our original R&D and production facility just outside of Pisa
We offer all the basics anyone can expect:
We offer a monthly reimbursement of 500 Euro plus buoni pasto for every day worked (7 Euro per work day).
Think we might be the right fit?
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements we’ve mentioned please still apply! We are always on the lookout for new talent and for those who are passionate about what we do!
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!