Enapter is a unique, fast-growing and award-winning electrolyser manufacturer on a mission to replace fossil fuels with green hydrogen. We’re a big international team, driven and united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – urgency, simplicity and transparency. To learn about our plan to help flip global warming, please read the Enapter Whitepaper. If it thrills you as much as it thrills us, this position might be for you.
Are you a registered student who is enthusiastic about hydrogen and new technologies? You want to improve the world and help shape the future of the energy transition? Then let’s talk! Apply as an intern, working student or for a final thesis.
Depending on your background, experience and interests, you will join one of our teams in Germany or Italy:
- Engineering: Work with us on our devices, equipment and systems and develop new designs
- Chemistry: Study, optimise and characterise existing or promising new materials, support us improving the core system of our electrolyser stack or work with us on the scale up and automation of our chemical production
- Marketing: Support the Marketing team in Social Media and Content Marketing, dig into our website management and analytics or work on generating leads and broadening our network of partners and clients
- Communications / PR: Bring in your passion for internal and external communication, engage with our community and spread awareness of hydrogen and the benefits in the world
- Business Development: Acquire new customers, build our partner network and support in development of business models and target markets
- Customer Support: Work with our team on identifying customer needs, help customers using our products and features and support us to accelerate the deployment of the revolutionary AEM technology
- HR: Support the HR Team in growing our great teams worldwide fighting climate change, work on HR Marketing, Talent Acquisition, HR Development, Onboarding and support in administrative topics
Tell us what your job at Enapter will be like, what you would like to learn and what you will contribute. We look forward to hearing from you!
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow's world and Enapter's role in it
- Enrolled student (m/w/d)
- You have good and clear communication skills in English (German and Italian are a plus)
- You have a "can do" mentality and find your way around in a dynamic start-up environment
- The opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic hydrogen companies in the industry
- A central, well-connected office in Berlin Mitte
- An exciting workspace close to our upcoming Enapter Campus, in the climate community of Saerbeck, NRW (wide range of cultural and leisure activity options due to the location near the student cities Münster and Osnabrück)
- An exciting working environment at our original R&D and production facility just outside of Pisa
- A lot of responsibility and creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies and great, green colleagues
We know that diverse groups drive progress faster. As a company with focus on R&D, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. So, if you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to add new perspectives to our team, please tell us about this. We look forward to hearing from you!