About Enapter and what we do:
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We are an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, check out our website (www.enapter.com/about).
For our Pisa plant, we’re looking for a Material Planner (m/f/d) to join our Material Planning & Warehouse Team. You’ll be responsible for optimising material supply to meet the production schedule and ensuring the continuity of operations and production.
If you’re as passionate about changing the world as we are then you’re in the right place!
What role will you play in building a green hydrogen future?
- Schedule supply of materials/components to meet production requirements and maintain safety stock levels
- Calculate MRP parameters such as safety stock, MOQ, and lead time for new as well as for existing components
- Update material requirements in ERP system based on MPS, ensure data accuracy, and resolve any upcoming issues
- Manage day-to-day production orders as well as sales order deliveries
- Achieve zero shortages for production by managing and following up on material shortages
- Collaborate with engineering, purchasing and sales back office to meet production goals
- Take responsibility for inventory management and optimising material movement
What do you need to help make our goals a reality?
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow's world and Enapter's role in it
- Bachelor’s degree in management engineering, supply chain management, logistics or in another relevant field
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in a similar role to be capable of working independently right from the beginning
- Good knowledge of SAP BusinessOne; experience with Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proactive problem solver with a can-do mentality
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written in Italian and English
Why you’ll look forward to working with us:
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That's what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- Working on an empty stomach is the worst. We offer lunch tickets and have restaurants close by that are affiliated. We also have kitchens with coffee machines to get your coffee fix!
- Optional access to health insurance to cover those unexpected visits to the doctor or specialist and optional access to a pension fund to help support your future savings goals! (In line with the current “C.C.N.L. settore Chimica Industria” - National Collective Bargaining Agreement for the Chemical Industry sector)
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- We celebrate our success together… often! You’ll frequently see snacks and healthy treats in the office
- An exciting working environment at our original R&D and production facility just outside of Pisa
We offer all the basics anyone can expect:
A competitive salary package based on the market and what you bring to the table, paid sick leave for both your physical and mental health and 33.5 days paid leave (including holidays, permissions and ROL) per year.
Think we might be the right fit?
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements we’ve mentioned please still apply! We’re always on the lookout for new talent and for those who are passionate about what we do!
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!