We've got big plans - and we're looking for like-minded people to fight climate change with. Enapter is a fast-growing electrolyser manufacturer with a mission to replace fossil fuels with green hydrogen. We are an international team, driven and united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – urgency, simplicity and transparency. Take a look at our whitepaper. If you're as passionate about the topic as we are, this position might be for you!
We are growing incredibly fast and need support for our HR team. Join us as a Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/f/d) in Berlin or Saerbeck and help us to expand our great global teams fighting climate change.
- Full Cycle Recruiting: You are responsible for the entire recruiting process for the national and international positions to be managed
- Communication: You do direct search, conduct interviews and communicate with candidates and hiring managers, always keeping an eye on a fantastic candidate experience
- Analyses: You constantly examine existing processes and your recruiting activities based on KPIs and derive the corresponding measures
- Talent Management: You make a point of promoting diverse talents and proactively build and expand talent networks
- Beyond Recruiting: You think outside the box and proactively advance topics such as personnel marketing, retention and diversity
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow's world and Enapter's role in it
- You are a professional in end-to-end recruiting, sourcing and working with HR systems
- You have a basic technical understanding and ideally have already filled engineering and chemistry roles
- You are business fluent in English (German is a plus)
- You are well organized, creative and have a desire to work in a rapidly evolving environment. You also bring a sense of humor, we like to laugh at work :)
*You don't meet all the requirements listed, but you like the tasks and the working environment and think you are up to the challenges? Then get in touch anyway and tell us why. We look forward to hearing from you!
- The opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic hydrogen companies in the industry
- A central, well-connected office in Berlin Mitte
- A market-oriented compensation package
- A lot of responsibility and creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies and great colleagues
We know that diverse groups drive progress faster. Asa company with focus on R&D, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. So, if you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to add new perspectives to our team, please tell us about this. We look forward to hearing from you!