Enapter is a unique, fast growing and award-winning electrolyser manufacturer on a mission to replace fossil fuels with green hydrogen. We’re a big international team, driven and united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – urgency, simplicity and transparency. To learn about our plan to help flip global warming, please read the Enapter Whitepaper. If it thrills you as much as it thrills us, this position might be for you.
You're an experienced Network Administrator (m/f/d) who is up for the challenge of maintaining our complex network infrastructure on our new campus in Saerbeck, Germany. You’re resilient and keep calm even in stressful situations. You love to troubleshoot until you finally find the root cause. Finally, you have hands-on experience on network infrastructure and are completely dedicated to keeping all “engines” running smoothly. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Conception and operation of the network infrastructure
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the entire infrastructure
- Administering network and interconnection security
- Helping to define and plan IT infrastructure strategy, architecture and processes
- Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow's world and Enapter's role in it
- Professional knowledge and experience in network infrastructure operation, administration and management
- Acquaintance with CentOS, VyOS, IPSec, OpenVPN
- Professional experience with enterprise/operator class equipment such as Cisco, Juniper Networks, Extreme Networks, HPE, Arista
- Development of fail-safe networks and understanding the Linux networking stack
- Knowledge and experience in iptables/firewalld and familiarity with Git, Puppet, Ansible.
- Capabilities in configuring and supporting BGP, OSPF, RIP
- Experience in load / traffic balancing, eBGP outbound traffic, IPVS, Anycast, DNS
- Deep professional knowledge and experience in fail-safe, high availability network planning and development, the OSI Model, Linux networking stack and the beginnings of DevOps practices.
- Professional experience in Network Routing (static and dynamic), Network Switching and VPN Operation Administration and Management
- Desire to experiment and to try new ideas if the first one doesn't work
- Collaborative approach to sharing ideas, asking questions and finding solutions
- Excellent English and German communication skills
* You don't meet all the requirements listed, but you like the tasks and the working environment and think you are up to the challenges? Then get in touch anyway and tell us why. We look forward to hearing from you!
- The opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- An exciting workspace close to our upcoming Enapter Campus, in the climate-community of Saerbeck
- A market-oriented compensation package
- Lots of responsibility and creative freedom
- Truly flat hierarchies and great, green colleagues
- The opportunity to put your own stamp on the network infrastructure and to develop alongside the currently growing IT team
We know that diverse groups drive progress faster. As a company with focus on R&D, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. So, if you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to add new perspectives to our team, please tell us about this. We look forward to hearing from you!