Location: Saerbeck, Germany | Berlin, Germany | Remote
Enapter is a unique, fast growing and award-winning electrolyser manufacturer on the mission to replace fossil fuels with green hydrogen. We are a big international team, driven and united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – urgency, simplicity and transparency. To learn more, please read the Enapter Whitepaper: www.enapter.com/whitepaper. If it thrills you as much as it thrills us, this might be for you.
We are looking for a specialist to manage the financial controlling of our engineering projects. You are an analytical thinker who likes to set up and improve processes, solve tricky problems and plan ahead? You are good at prioritizing, working to the highest quality, and are very detail-oriented without losing sight of the big picture? Then join our team!
- Active commercial support and management of internal and external projects, as well as funded projects - including preparation of interim and utilization reports to funding agencies
- Presentation and monitoring of project performance for project management and executive management in the form of reports
- Project-related budgeting and projections
- Central point of contact for all commercial issues of the project managers
- Optimization of existing and development of new functional project-related controlling instruments
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow's world and Enapter's role in it
- Business administration degree with a focus on controlling or comparable training with a focus on finance & controlling
- IFRS experience an advantage
- Experience in working with an ERP system such as SAP
- Working technical knowledge of our products as well as good communication with engineers
- Ideally professional experience in the controlling department of a listed company
- Willingness to question existing processes and enjoy digitizing your area of responsibility
- Affinity for numbers and strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as experience in project controlling
- High level of commitment, ability to work in a team, flexibility, and personal responsibility
- Excellent English & German communication skills
- The opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic hydrogen companies in the industry
- Depending on your location a central, well-connected office in Berlin Mitte or an exciting workspace close to our upcoming Enapter Campus, in the climate-community of Saerbeck, NRW
- A market-oriented compensation package
- A lot of responsibility and creative freedom
- An innovative, environmentally conscious corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short communication channels
We know that diverse groups drive progress faster. As a company with focus on R&D, this is particularly important to us. That’s why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. So, if you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to add new perspectives to our team, please tell us about this. We are looking forward to hearing from you!