About Enapter and what we do:
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We are an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please visit our company page (www.enapter.com/about).
We’re looking for an Electronic Engineering Team Lead (m/f/d) to help developing our devices and participating in the selection and design of electronic components with an eye to mass production and complex high-power systems design, leading our young and talented team in Pisa and Saerbeck (Germany).
If you are as passionate about changing the world as we are then you are in the right place!
What role will you play in building a green hydrogen future?
- Lead a team of 7 Electronic and Electrical engineers, based in Italy and Germany.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership, guidance and knowledge management within the team and to other departments such as Functional Safety, Testing, R&D.
- Work in conjunction with other team members to organize and complete various electronic and electrical design projects in order to optimise single and multi-core devices.
- Support the production, assembly and testing of electronic boards.
- Evaluate hardware, prototype validation for continuous improvement.
- Selection of sensors and other electronic components.
- System design for EM compatibility optimisation.
- Work as a team to help certify Enapter products in key customer regions.
- Be the point of contact between HW and SW/FW.
What do you need to help make our goals a reality?
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow's world and Enapter's role in it
- Master’s degree in electronic engineering or equivalent, with 5+ years of professional work experience preferably in a leadership position with direct reports.
- Experience streamlining processes for production. Having worked on high power industrial systems is a plus.
- Expertise in electronic boards design and simulation.
- Knowledge of power electronics (AC/DC and DC/DC systems).
- Excellent Italian and English verbal and written communication skills (minimum B2 level).
- Willing to travel to Saerbeck occasionally.
- Expertise in developing PCB boards in compliance with international safety design standards, experience with Altium is preferrable, other ECAD are a plus.
- Complex systems / plant design is a plus.
- Expertise on FW programming is a plus.
- Expertise in Jira and Confluence is a plus.
Why you’ll look forward to working with us:
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That's what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- Working on an empty stomach is the worst. We offer lunch tickets and have restaurants close by that are affiliated. We also have kitchens with coffee machines to get your coffee fix!
- Optional access to health insurance to cover those unexpected visits to the doctor or specialist and optional access to a pension fund to help support your future savings goals! (In line with the current “C.C.N.L. settore Industria Chimica ” - National Collective Bargaining Agreement for the Chemical Industry sector)
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- We celebrate our success together… often! You’ll frequently see snacks and healthy treats in the office
- An exciting working environment at our original R&D and production facility just outside of Pisa
We offer all the basics anyone can expect:
A competitive salary package based on the market and what you bring to the table, paid sick leave for both your physical and mental health and 33.5 days paid leave (including holidays, permissions and ROL) per year.
Think we might be the right fit?
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements we’ve mentioned please still apply! We are always on the lookout for new talent and for those who are passionate about what we do!
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!