Location: Pisa Italy
About Enapter and what we do:
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We are an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please visit our company page (www.enapter.com/about).
Repair systems and develop strategies for efficient maintenance. Support customers all around the world with expert knowledge of our hydrogen systems and help us accelerate the deployment of the revolutionary AEM electrolyser technology.
If you are as passionate about changing the world as we are then you are in the right place!
What role will you play in building a green hydrogen future?
- Work with the customer support team and other specialized roles within Enapter to provide high-quality, consistent support, which includes handling support tickets and coordinating general support activities
- Manage and resolve customer problems effectively and convert their feedback into actionable improvements
- Troubleshoot system issues and provide feedback to internal teams for encountered issues.
- Help drive the ongoing optimization of customer support processes to enhance Enapter’s customer experience
- Collaborate with other customer-facing teammates to retain excellent customer satisfaction with our products and services
- Participate in creating and implementing customer support policies and procedures
- Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams for further investigation and resolution
What do you need to help make our goals a reality?
- You have a huge enthusiasm for the role of hydrogen in tomorrow’s world, and Enapter as a leader in green hydrogen production
- You have a hands-on approach and can simplify complex technical issues, allowing customers to understand our products and possible problems, even if they are new in the industry
- You actively seek solutions to customer needs and want to drive innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
- You are used to and comfortable in international work environments, and your open-mindedness helps you to address customers individually, independent of their culture and language
- You are a social person, always willing to help and find appropriate words even in stressful and challenging situations
- You are fluent in English and German, if you can also speak Italian, or any other language, this is a plus!
Why you’ll look forward to working with us:
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That's what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- Working on an empty stomach is the worst. We offer lunch tickets and have restaurants close by that are affiliated. We also have kitchens with coffee machines to get your coffee fix!
- Optional access to health insurance to cover those unexpected visits to the doctor or specialist and optional access to a pension fund to help support your future savings goals! (In line with the current “C.C.N.L. settore Industria Chimica ” - National Collective Bargaining Agreement for the Chemical Industry sector)
- Every new team member gets a slice of the pie… we offer stock options to all new hires, and also for exceptional performance
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- We celebrate our success together… often! You’ll frequently see snacks and healthy treats in the office
- An exciting working environment at our original R&D and production facility just outside of Pisa
Think we might be the right fit?
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements we’ve mentioned please still apply! We are always on the lookout for new talent and for those who are passionate about what we do!
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!